Support and help preserve our Historic Downtown Grapevine community by becoming a volunteer for the Christmas Capital of Texas! A variety of volunteer opportunities for individuals and organizations are available. We need volunteers in many areas including the North Pole Express General Store, Frosty Chocolate Snow Milk servers and helping visitors find all of the Christmas fun that Grapevine has to offer.
The Benefits of Volunteering:
- Create memories of a lifetime for Grapevine's visitors
- Early volunteer sign-up provide more shift options
- Explore a career in hospitality
- Have fun greeting and informing the public
- Learn how Grapevine provides family-friendly events
- Make new friends and meet people in the Grapevine community
- Team building - bring your organization to handle a particular project and create a bonding experience for your team
Grapevine Volunteer Requirements:
- Volunteers must be at least 13 years old.
- Parking for volunteers is conveniently located at the Grapevine Library at 1201 Municipal Way, with a complimentary shuttle drop-off at the event area.
- The complimentary shuttle drops off and picks up near The Blacksmith Shop located in the far east end of the Cotton Belt Railroad District parking lot.
- Volunteers should check-in at least 15 minutes prior to shift.
- Check-in for North Pole Express volunteers is located at the Founder's Building, located in the Cotton Belt Railroad District.
- Shifts longer than four hours will contain breaks.
- Volunteers must not leave their assignment unattended.
- No smoking or alcohol consumption prior to or during volunteer shifts.
- Cell phone use is not allowed during volunteer shifts.
- Volunteer clothing must be clean and presentable. Some assignments are outdoors, please dress accordingly.
Please contact 817-410-3185, for questions or more details on volunteering for this or other Grapevine Festivals and Events.