For more information about the conference
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center is conveniently located to the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field. We recommend that attendees research all options to find the most cost effective flight and ground transportation option. Transfers to and from the Gaylord Texan are the guest's responsibility.
|Airports||Miles to Gaylord Convention Center||Super Shuttle (fares)||Taxi (fares)|
|One Way, Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)||6||$12||$25|
|Roundtrip, Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)||12||$24||$50|
|One Way, Dallas Love Field (DAL)||20||$21||$40|
Dallas Love Field (DAL)
Upon Arrival - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
(only 10 minutes to the Gaylord Texan Resort)
1. Collect your luggage.
2. Dial SuperShuttle at (972) 456-3128 from your cell phone, even if you have a reservation, to inform the dispatcher of your terminal and baggage claim area number.
3. Proceed directly outside to the orange signs that read: "shared ride" SuperShuttle
4. Our guest service agent or driver will assist you.
Upon Arrival - Dallas Love Field
Transfer time from Love Field (DAL) to the Gaylord Texan Resort is at least 30 minutes. Length of transfer time depends on traffic conditions.
1. Dial SuperShuttle from the courtesy phones located at the entrance of baggage claim
2. Collect your luggage.
3. Proceed directly outside to the "shared ride" area.
Click here for the Gaylord Texan Resort's customizable driving directions.
Parking at the Gaylord Texan Resort ranges from $18 - 32 per night plus tax. All attendees are urged to carpool to help reduce costs and impact on the environment.