#17 - Spice & Tea Exchange; One Posh Place
In 1938, E.L. Jordan acquired a General Electric franchise and established an electrical and plumbing business. In 1947, he built this commercial building as a G.E. appliance showroom. E.L. Jordan also served as a Justice of the Peace when Grapevine was known as the Cantaloupe Capital of the U.S.A. and the city held annual cantaloupe festivals on Main Street (1935 – 1941).