#19 - Merry’s Christmas and Clowns
The sound of the ringing anvil was last heard along Main Street from this location. The blacksmith shop was owned and operated by C.M. Millican starting in 1909. Later, his son, Bill Millican, worked with him until 1959, when they both retired. The shop has been replicated, and blacksmiths again pound iron in the Cotton Belt Railroad District at 701 S. Main St.