#23 - Torian Cabin
This cabin, originally built in 1845 northwest of town in the Lonesome Dove community, was occupied by the Torian family from 1886 until the 1940s. In 1976, it was threatened with demolition until the Grapevine Historical Society intervened. Working with City of Grapevine leaders, the logs of the cabin were numbered, disassembled, moved to this site and the cabin was rebuilt. In 1844, this park area was the original commercial center of Grapevine.