Special Alert

#32 - Main Street Bistro & Bakery

316 S. Main St., Grapevine, TX 76051

Built in 1888, this was originally the site of the Withrow Brothers Harness Shop. In 1946, the building was described as being “dilapidated.” The new owners, L.W. Parker and his father, Luther, completely remodeled and restored it. They sold appliances and furniture. A seven-inch television cost $365 in the late 1940s.

LOADING EDB65145-5056-B3C9-1DB7CAB6998D6F2A
footer