#6 - J.E. Foust & Son Funeral Home
Originally constructed around 1870, the two-story J.E.M. Yates home was transformed into the residence for the Foust family and the Foust Funeral Home in 1945. In 1963, the exterior was bricked and columns were added to dress up the frame house. Until 2007, when residential units at 925 Main opened at Dallas Road and Main Street, the Fousts were the last family to reside on South Main Street.