GRAPEVINE'S 30TH ANNUAL MAIN STREET DAYS
ANNOUNCES BREWERY LINEUP
GRAPEVINE, TEXAS (April 23, 2014) - Join the crowd and experience the craft brew revolution at Grapevine's 30th Annual Main Street Days, May 16, 17 and 18. Held in Historic Downtown Grapevine, Main Street Days will offer a special emphasis on craft brews and unique tasting experiences with the following participating breweries:
• Deschutes Brewery, Bend, Oregon;
• Founders Brewing Co., Grand Rapids, Michigan;
• Franconia Brewing Company, McKinney, Texas;
• Grapevine Craft Brewery, Farmers Branch, Texas;
• Harpoon Brewery, Boston, Massachusetts;
• Odell Brewing Co., Fort Collins, Colorado;
• Oskar Blues Brewery, Longmont, Colorado;
• Real Ale Brewing Company, Blanco, Texas;
• Saint Arnold Brewing Company, Houston, Texas;
• Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Chico, California and
• Widmer Brothers Brewing, Portland, Oregon
Don't miss your chance to be part of all the fun! Tickets are on sale now for the newly expanded Craft Brew Experience, located at Main and Texas Streets. Ticket holders can choose 12 two-ounce pours from more than 30 craft beers from the 11 featured breweries. Additional tastings are available for purchase on-site. Tickets are $12 in advance or $14 at the festival. Ticket prices do not include festival admission.
The 30th Annual Main Street Days opens Friday, May 16 at 10 a.m. and admission is free until 5 p.m. Festival hours are Friday, May 16 and Saturday, May 17, 10 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. and Sunday, May 18, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. After 5 p.m. on Friday, adults are $7 and children 6 - 12 and seniors are $5. Weekend passes are $15. Souvenir weekend passes are $20. Free shuttles run continuously from designated parking lots. For more information about Grapevine or Main Street Days, call 817-410-3185 or visit www.GrapevineTexasUSA.com/MainStreetDays.