Travel around the community and become an official “Grapevine Connoisseur” with a Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour Passport
GRAPEVINE, TEXAS – (October 27, 2020) – The Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau is excited to kick off November with a new way to explore Grapevine. The Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour gives locals and visitors the opportunity to taste their way through the city’s craft beverage scene, including fine Texas wines, craft brews, handcrafted ciders, locally-brewed coffees, handcrafted Texas whiskies, craft sodas and more. Shout it from the rooftops and bring a friend as this will be an exciting activity to participate in as the holiday season approaches.
“Here in Grapevine, Texas we know that some of the best stories are told over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine with friends, family members or even strangers,” said Paul W. McCallum, Executive Director, Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau. “With the Inaugural Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour we invite visitors to sip where the locals traverse and encourage them to enjoy touring Grapevine to experience a variety of beverage options and perhaps spurring some competition on who can collect the most stickers.”
Starting Sunday, Nov. 1, complimentary Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour Passports can be picked up inside the Grapevine Visitor Information Center and at all participating locations. Participants will collect stickers at each location after purchasing a beverage. Once a minimum of nine stickers have been acquired from separate participating locations, Passports can be redeemed inside the Visitor Information Center for an exclusive Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour t-shirt (while supplies last). Additionally, participants can complete a survey to be entered into a drawing for a craft beverage-themed prize valued at $50. Stickers are valid for purchases/receipts made beginning Nov. 1.
Participating locations include:
Winery Tasting Rooms
- Bingham Family Vineyards – 620 S. Main St.
- Bull Lion Winery (opening late November) – 530 S. Main St., #100
- Cross Timbers Winery – 805 N. Main St.
- Grape Vine Springs Winery – 409 S. Main St.
- Landon Winery – 415 S. Main St.
- Messina Hof Grapevine Winery – 201 S. Main St.
- Sloan & Williams Winery – 401 S. Main St.
- Hop & Sting Brewing Co. – 906 Jean St.
- Outlaw Cider Company – 401 S. Main St. (inside Sloan & Williams Winery)
- TahWahKaro® Distilling Company – 541 Industrial Blvd., Suite C
- Brew & Batter – 106 E. Texas St.
- Buon Giorno Coffee – 2350 Hall-Johnson Rd.
- Main Street Bistro & Bakery – 316 S. Main St.
- Napoli’s Italian Market – 309 S. Main St.
- RE:defined Coffee House – 200 W. Northwest Hwy.
- Stellini Trattoria Market – 400 E. Dallas Rd., #100
- Whistle Stop Coffee Shop & Market (opening late November) – 815 S. Main St. (inside Grapevine Main/Harvest Hall)
- Rocket Fizz – 317 S. Main St.
For additional details and hours of operation of participating locations, visit GrapevineTexasUSA.com/Craft-Beverage-Tour.
ABOUT THE GRAPEVINE CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
Historic Grapevine, Texas, centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, is the premiere go-to destination when planning a getaway or vacation in North Texas! Step back in time on Historic Downtown Main Street with a collection of charming boutiques, art galleries and bistros and cafés. Enjoy fantastic hotels and resorts, great attractions for the entire family, a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities, exquisite winery tasting rooms, world-class shopping and much more. For more information, visit GrapevineTexasUSA.com.