Fall in love with spectacular Valentine’s events in Grapevine. Looking for something special to do with your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? We’ve got you covered! From wine trails and live music to fiery hot date nights and decadent sweets, Grapevine is the perfect place to celebrate with your sweetheart this February!
- Experience Grapevine’s Sweetheart Wine Trail on Saturday, February 10 and Sunday, February 11. Receive three wine tastings at each participating winery tasting room, a souvenir wine glass and lite bites. Participating wineries include Cross Timbers Winery, Grape Vine Springs Winery, Homestead Winery, Messina Hof Grapevine Winery, Sloan & Williams Winery, Wine Fusion and Umbra Winery.
- Take a wine excursion with Grapevine Wine Tours, featuring stops at three Grapevine winery tasting rooms. This fun tour includes lunch or dinner and sightseeing throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine.
- Light up the night as the hottest couple in Texas at Vetro Glassblowing Studio’s Hot Date Night on February 10, 13 and 14. This unique Valentine experience features cocktails, sweet treats and hot molten glass. Guests can create their very own Valentine heart and flower with the assistance of professional glassblowers. Cost is $165 per couple and reservations are required. And if you’re looking for a family-friendly Valentine’s experience, head to Vetro Glassblowing Studio on February 3 to create a flower ($30) or heart ($45).
- The fun continues at Grapevine’s Historic Palace Theatre on Saturday, February 23 at 7:30 p.m. with the return of Love Songs Dinner with Elvis featuring Kraig Parker. Come join the romantic dinner and show featuring Elvis’ greatest love songs performed by internationally acclaimed tribute artist Kraig Parker. His soulful voice and likeness to the king will leave you all shook up and screaming for more.
- Experience another Nash Farm event on Saturday, February 3 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Families can create their own special valentines inside the Nash Farmhouse at the first ever Victorian Valentines. Reprints of traditional Victorian valentines, ribbon, lace, fine papers, foils and more will be on hand to use in creating your own valentine.
- Why only eat candy when you can learn how to make it too? On February 10 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., experience Victorian Candy Marking at Nash Farm. In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to make old fashioned candies such as chocolates, hard candy, nut brittles and other popular Victorian candies for your sweetheart.
- Those looking to learn the art of making ganache, truffles, flourless chocolate cake and chocolate bowls can take JudyPie’s Valentine Chocolate Class with Chef Brian Bol. Offering two sessions, participants will make the aforementioned handcrafted treats, take them home to enjoy later and also receive one slice of any of JudyPie’s famous pies. Enjoy these two classes February 10 at 4 or 7 p.m.
- On February 9 and 16, Dr. Sue’s Chocolate will offer Truffles & Bubbles, a class where couples sip chocolate bourbon and champagne while making white, milk and dark chocolate truffles. Classes are $60 per couple, reservations at www.thejoylab.com. Dr. Sue’s Chocolate will have a limited supply of chocolate-dipped strawberries on February 9 and 14.
- Indulge in a delectable five-course, wine-paired dinner with your Valentine, featuring live music and dancing at Messina Hof Grapevine Winery, Saturday, February 10 at 7 p.m. Tickets are $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
However you choose to spend your Valentine’s Day in Grapevine, we hope you have a sweet one! Don’t forget to tag your pictures with #GrapevineTX to be featured in a special Valentine’s Day Roundup.