Fall in love with spectacular Valentine’s events in Grapevine. Looking for something special to do with your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? We’ve got you covered! From wine trails and live music to fiery hot date nights and decadent sweets, Grapevine is the perfect place to celebrate with your sweetheart this February!
- Experience Grapevine’s Sweetheart Wine Trail on Saturday, February 11 and Sunday, February 12. Receive three wine tastings at each participating winery tasting room, a souvenir wine glass and lite bites. Participating wineries include Cross Timbers Winery, Grape Vine Springs Winery, Homestead Winery, Messina Hof Grapevine Winery, Sloan & Williams Winery, Su Vino Winery and Umbra Winery.
- Take a wine excursion with Grapevine Wine Tours, featuring stops at three Grapevine winery tasting rooms. This fun tour includes lunch or dinner and sightseeing throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine.
- Light up the night as the hottest couple in Texas at Vetro Glassblowing Studio’s Hot Date Night on February 10, 11 and 14. This unique Valentine experience features flaming cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and hot molten glass. Guests can create their very own Valentine heart or flower with the assistance of the professional glassblowers. And if you’re looking for a family-friendly Valentine’s experience, head to Vetro Glassblowing Studio on February 3 and 4 to create a flower or heart.
- Enjoy a night of hilarious entertainment for the special Valentine’s show of “Fallen Angel” at Grapevine’s Texas Star Dinner Theater, Tuesday, February 14. Guests will enjoy a unique evening with delicious upscale entrees and a one-of-a-kind murder mystery comedy.
- Hit a high note on Valentine’s Day at Grapevine’s Historic Palace Theatre. On Saturday, February 11, see The Love Songs – A Valentine Tribute to Sinatra. Dave Halston, nationally renowned tribute artist, will take the audience on a romantic and nostalgic journey through many of the most celebrated love songs of the Great American Songbook.
- The fun continues at Grapevine’s Historic Palace Theatre on Tuesday, February 14 at 7:00 p.m. with the return of Loving You, Elvis Valentine’s Love Songs Dinner with Kraig Parker. Come join the romantic Valentine’s dinner and show featuring Elvis’ greatest love songs performed by internationally acclaimed tribute artist Kraig Parker. His soulful voice and likeness to the king will leave you all shook up and screaming for more.
- Why only eat candy when you can learn how to make it too? On February 4th from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., experience Victorian Candy Marking at Nash Farm. In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to make old fashioned candies such as chocolates, hard candy, nut brittles and other popular Victorian candies for your sweetheart.
- Experience another Nash Farm event on Saturday, February 11th from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Families can create their own special valentines inside the Nash Farmhouse at the first ever Victorian Valentines. Reprints of traditional Victorian valentines, ribbon, lace, fine papers, foils and more will be on hand to use in creating your own valentine.
- Those looking to learn the art of making ganache, truffles, marbleized strawberries and chocolate bowls can take a class with Beck Henry of Hot Chocolates at JudyPie’s Valentine Chocolate Class. Offering two sessions, one just for the girls and one for couples, participants will make the aforementioned handcrafted treats, take them home to enjoy later and also receive one slice of any of Judypie’s famous pies. Enjoy these classes February 11th from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. for couples and February 12th from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m for just the girls.
However you choose to spend your Valentine’s Day in Grapevine, we hope you have a sweet one! Don’t forget to tag your pictures with #GrapevineTX to be featured in a special Valentine’s Day Roundup.