Feel the magic of Christmas onboard the North Pole Express! Each November and December, guests board the North Pole Express for a festive journey featuring traditional Christmas sing-alongs, Christmas characters and photos and interaction with Santa! Guests will delight at the sounds of the season and the exquisitely decorated coaches. Special surprises onboard and family-friendly entertainment make the North Pole Express one of the can’t miss experiences of the season. Adults will feel the joy and excitement of the little ones as they wait for that all-important guest to arrive onboard – Santa Claus!
Tickets will go on sale later this year.
The North Pole Express Journey includes:
- A fun-filled Christmas-themed train excursion onboard authentic 1920's era coaches pulled by vintage locomotives;
- Onboard appearance by Santa Claus;
- A memory mug of Santa’s very own Frosty Chocolate Snow Milk;
- A special We Believe Christmas bell for all the children;
- Santa’s favorite cookie;
- A photo with Santa before or after the excursion and
- Wonderful family Christmas memories to last a lifetime.
North Pole Express excursions must depart at their scheduled time and are not able to delay departure to accommodate late arrivals. It is recommended that guests arrive in Grapevine at least an hour and a half prior to their scheduled departure times to secure parking and to make your way to the North Pole Village.
While you're here remember to visit the North Pole Neighborhood and take part in the Elf Adventure and photo ops at Hometown Christmas!
And make sure to stroll Grapevine’s magical Main Street featuring millions of lights, great photo opportunities and Christmas sights and sounds.
Experience all that Grapevine, the Christmas Capital of Texas, has to offer all season long.