Grapevine Christmas Village inside the
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
Parking is available within walking distance to the Christmas Village (705 S. Main St.). Shuttles will not operate this year, so allow plenty of time to park and get to the village.
Park for FREE at a TEXRail station and ride to Grapevine/Main Street Station for a short walk to the Christmas Village. Riding TEXRail to the Christmas Village to hop on the North Pole Express? Be sure to show your TEXRail ticket to get in the Fast Track line for front of the line access for your boarding pass.
Parking locations include:
- 255 E. Dallas Rd.– Grapevine Main Parking Garage (ADA Accessible) – Parking Fees Apply
- 636 S. Main St. – Grapevine Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Parking Lot (ADA Accessible) – FREE
- 410 W. Dallas Rd. – Lone Star Hi-Railers Model Train Association – FREE
- Additional Parking Throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine – FREE
- TEXRail station - Ride to Grapevine/Main Street Station
Please note: Parking is NOT available at the event location or at Master Made Feeds, 702 S. Main St.