Parking & Directions
Cotton Belt Railroad District and Grapevine Vintage Railroad Depot
705 S. Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
Note – Parking is NOT available at the event location.
TEXRail riders can ride the Grapevine Shuttle that day with a TEXRail receipt/ticket (must be same day)
Parking with Free Shuttles is provided at this location:
Grapevine Public Library
1201 Municipal Way
Grapevine, Texas 76051
Once on Main Street, follow directional signage to parking lot. Allow ample time to park and arrive at North Pole Neighborhood to ensure you make your train. Please note, no refunds will be issued for missed trains.
- Designated Parking area is to the east of the reserved Library patron parking.
- Free shuttles run continuously from the free parking at the Grapevine Public Library to the North Pole Neighborhood. Shuttle times: 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Parking without Shuttle provided at these locations:
- 410 W. Dallas Rd.
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. - TEXRail parking garage
- 636 S. Main St. (Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau/Visitor Information Center after 5 p.m. on Fridays and on weekends)
Handicap Parking is available at these locations:
- 814 S. Main St., Chill Sports Bar & Grill
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. - TEXRail parking garage (elevator access)
- 636 S. Main St. (Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau/Visitor Information Center)
Please note that parking is NOT available at Master Made Feeds, 702 S. Main St.