North Pole Express® Santa Story Time
Experience the wonder of Santa in a more intimate and cozy setting! Gather around Santa’s chair to hear Christmas tales and sing a song with the jolly ol’ man himself. Discover the answers to questions children have been asking for years. “What happens on Christmas Eve?” “What makes Santa’s beard grow so fast?” What are the names of Santa’s reindeer?” All of these questions and more are answered during story time with Santa!
- Story time & sing along with Santa (10-15 minutes)
- Photograph with Santa
- Visit personally with Santa
- Keepsake North Pole Express® train frame
- USB Flash Drive with all images, in high resolution (5-10 images on average)
- 4 Wallet sized images printed
- Activity table for early arrivals and also for children waiting their turn with Santa.
- Personal gift from Santa (Hammond’s Old Fashioned Candy Cane)
Children will go in order of their arrival to their event. Their parents will receive a tick when they arrive which will determine the order they will have their picture taken with Santa.
Dates and times:
Wednesday, December 4 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, December 10 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, December 12 from 3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Cost: $25 per child, sibling discounts: $10 per child. 20 reservation spots available per session.
Reservations must be purchased and made online in advance at www.MainStreetSanta.com