Christmas Wine Trains
Thursday, December 2 at 7:30 p.m. | Fort Worth Train – Departs from and returns to the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards
Thursday, December 9 at 7:30 p.m. | Grapevine Train – Departs from and returns to Grapevine
Thursday, December 16 at 7:30 p.m. | Grapevine Train – Departs from and returns to Grapevine
'Tis the season for holiday cheer onboard the Christmas Wine Trains! These adults-only excursions offer an escape from the hustle-and-bustle of the season inside the beautifully decorated coaches of the Grapevine Vintage Railroad. Your purchase includes individually portioned assorted hors d’oeuvres, two complimentary glasses of fine Texas wine served in a souvenir glass and onboard entertainment, including a DJ and Santa Claus, during the two-hour experience. Additional wine will be available for purchase. Adults 21+ only.
Check-in Begins: 6-7:15 p.m.
Boarding Begins: 7 p.m.
Final Boarding Call/Doors Close: 7:20 p.m.
Train Departure: 7:30 p.m.
Approximate Return: 9:30 p.m.
Your reserved ticket time is the train departure time. Please check-in 30 to 45 minutes prior to reserved ticket time.
General Admission (Wheelchair Accessible)
$45 per person (Ages 21+), price includes:
- Two (2) 4-ounce glasses* of fine Texas wine from a Grapevine Winery Tasting Room;
- Commemorative wine glass;
- Individually portioned savory bites with dessert (Vegetarian/Gluten-free option available);
- Grapevine branded poly bag with promotional items and a complimentary bottle of water
*Additional wine is available for purchase
Premier Class (Not wheelchair accessible) – Grapevine Only
$320 per table (Ages 21+), price includes:
- A table for four (4) people;
- Hot plated meal (Vegetarian/Gluten-free option available);
- Three (3) 4-ounce glasses* of fine Texas wine from a Grapevine Winery Tasting Room;
- Souvenir wine glass;
*Additional wine glasses are available for purchase.
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051 (No parking at this location)
- 636 S. Main St. – Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau – FREE (ADA Accessible);
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. – Grapevine Main Parking Garage – Free for first 90 minutes; $1 per every additional hour (ADA Accessible);
- Additional parking available throughout Historic Grapevine – FREE
Fort Worth Location
Historic Fort Worth Stockyards
140 E. Exchange Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76164
The Christmas Wine Trains run rain or shine. Boarding for the Grapevine Christmas Wine Trains begin at 7 p.m. and the trains depart at 7:30 p.m. returning approximately 1.5-2 hours later. Boarding for the Fort Worth Christmas Wine Train begins at 7 p.m. and the trains depart at 7:30 p.m. returning approximately 1.5-2 hours later. Coaches will be assigned upon check-in. All groups must check in at the same time to ensure they are seated together in the same coach.
Book your Grapevine hotel stay with great rates and packages and plan to enjoy 40 days of Christmas events such as:
• Lone Star Christmas at Gaylord Texan Resort
• Snowland at Great Wolf Lodge
• Santa’s Wonderland at Bass Pro Shops
• Holiday Bricktacular at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
• Scuba Diving Santa at SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium
• Classic Christmas Movies, sponsored by Trinity Metro TEXRail, and Live Performances at the Historic Palace Theatre
• And a whole lot more!
For the full Christmas Capital of Texas calendar of events, visit GrapevineTexasUSA.com/Christmas.
Extend your stay past Christmas and enjoy the After Christmas Trains which run from Grapevine to the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards, December 26-30, 2021, departing at 12:50 p.m. All coaches will still be adorned with beautiful Christmas decorations. Purchase your tickets today!
Have questions? Please call the Grapevine Visitor Information Center at +1.817.410.3185 or email VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com.
Tickets are non-refundable.
The Grapevine Christmas Wine Trains do not travel to the Stockyards. The Fort Worth Stockyards Christmas Wine Train does not travel to Grapevine. Passengers will not de-board the train during the excursion.
Please check in 30-45 minutes prior to your reserved ticketed time. Your reserved ticketed time is the train departure time. Train doors will be closed and locked 10 minutes prior to departure. Trains are unable to be held and passengers will not be allowed to board after doors are locked. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Can't Find Your Confirmation Email?
Please note: After your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from Grapevine TicketLine [email@example.com] and a separate reminder email from the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau [firstname.lastname@example.org] 24-36 hours prior to your event. We recommend checking your spam folder if you do not receive these emails in your inbox.
Should you have additional questions, please call us at +1.817.410.3185 email us at VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com at least 24 hours prior to your ticketed event.