We are urging our residents and visitors alike to help reduce potential community spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) by implementing the following:
- If you have recently traveled, individuals and families are advised to monitor your health and report any signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19, which may include fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath to your primary care physician.
- Everyone should wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom. Also, wash them before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If there’s no soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Stay isolated when you are sick.
- Cover your cough and/or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces you touch often with a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
The public is encouraged to monitor the city’s website (GrapevineTexas.gov) and City managed social media outlets for up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and the status of city-sponsored events and closures.