Friday, November 26–Thursday, December 23
$8 Passport ($12 value) or $3 per person per each individual activity
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
Explore Grapevine’s enchanting past and join in an Elf Adventure with the Grapevine Christmas Passport. Experience the Christmas spirit while visiting Historic Grapevine and participating in unique activities. Capture the magic of Christmas and take home your very own handmade projects. There is no admission fee to Grapevine’s Christmas Village, and you do not need to have purchased train tickets to participate in the passport activities. The passport does not include a train excursion. Individual activities may be purchased at each location.
- Stamp a brass luggage or gift tag at Millican’s Blacksmith Shop.
- Make a piece of metal tinsel for your tree inside the Grapevine Tin Shop at the Bragg House.
- Decorate a wooden Christmas train ornament inside the Cotton Belt Route Section Foreman House.
- Design your own Christmas bookmark inside the Historic Cotton Belt Depot.
Note: Payments at the Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District by credit card only
Have questions? Please call the Grapevine Visitor Information Center at +1.817.410.3185 or email VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com.What's Nearby
Grapevine Christmas Passport – Elf Adventure
- 705 S. Main St.
- $8 Passport ($12 value) or $3 per person per each individual activity
- Recurring daily