Join the Grapevine Pioneers on an adventure of Historic Grapevine with your Field Journal. Check-in at the Visitor Information Center (636 S. Main St.) or Nash Farm (626 Ball St.) to start your journey. Experience the life of a pioneer on the Grape Vine Prairie through 1800s Skills & Trades.
- Stamp a brass luggage tag at the Millican Blacksmith Shop;
- Enjoy a rail crew experience by sending a telegram and more at Cotton Belt Section Foreman’s House;
- Design a boat and play pirate in the Tower Gallery at PIRATES!—A Whimsical Adventure;
- Become a printer’s apprentice, learn about textiles and try weaving at Settlement To City Museums and;
- Help the farmhands at Nash Farm using hand tools to build a buzz saw and sew a bag in the farmhouse.
The booklet includes admission and eight total activities at five museums and historic sites. A complimentary ticket to the Palace Theatre Summer Movie Series is also included. A $30 value for only $12. Activities are available Tuesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. There is no need to rush because you can use your journal activity tickets over multiple days. The Field Journal is valid until September 1, 2019. No refunds.What's Nearby
- Historic Downtown Grapevine
- $12 Field Book (Passport) OR $3 per activity
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday