The Storyland exhibit contains scenes from favorite picture books, including:
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- The Snowy Day
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
- Where’s Spot?
Other interactive parts normally include:
- Writing and Drawing Stations - closed at this time
- Greetings from Storyland E-Postcard Station - closed at this time
- Word Play Station in the Greetings from Storyland area - located in the Tuesday section of the exhibit
Storyland highlights and engages the six pre-reading skills identified by the Public Library Association and Association for Library Service to Children: disposition to read, print awareness, letter knowledge, sound awareness, vocabulary, and narrative skills and comprehension.
Sessions: Daily, 45 minute sessions will be offered and advance reservations are recommended. Each session will be limited admittance, based upon current CO-VID 19 requirements for group gatherings and social distancing. Visitors will take turns, rotating to each zone or station so that they are kept at optimal distances.What's Nearby
Storyland: A Trip Through Childhood Favorites™
- Tower Gallery | Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $2 admission. Under 12 months free.
- Recurring daily