Jazz, Wine, and A Trip Back In Time!
March 22 & 23, 2019
Tickets: $62 per person
(This train is only for adults 21 years and older)
Sorry, but the Jazz Wine Train events have already taken place. Thanks to all who participated - It was an amazing experience and we hope to see everyone next year!
You may also like New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail & Blessing of the Vines.
TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
- A 2-ounce tasting of wine from eight Grapevine winery tasting room;
- Dinner and dessert from Chez Fabien & Main Street Bread
- Souvenir wine glass
- Live jazz entertainment on each coach
- Tasting notes and winery highlights
- Bottle of water
Please note this excursion is only for adults 21 and older. Please be bring a valid government-issued ID.
- Boarding begins at 6:45 p.m., doors close at 7:10 p.m.
- Train departs PROMPTLY at 7:15 p.m. (Note: due to federal rail regulations and scheduling, the train will not be held for late arriving passengers)
- Seating assignment is issued upon check-in, which begins at 6 p.m. If you are in a large group (more than six people) please arrive minimum 30 minutes early to ensure your group is able to sit together. Late arriving groups may not necessarily be seated together.
- Train arrival in Grapevine is approximately 9:50 p.m.
- Riders will not de-board the train once it is in motion. This excursion does not travel to the Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Event is rain or shine. Refunds are not issued for missed trains.
WINES & MENU INFORMATION:
(Note: menu is subject to change without notice)
- Wines & Menu
- A limited number of Vegetarian and Gluten-Free meals will be available upon request
- Participating Wineries: Grapevine winery tasting rooms
All tickets purchased are non-refundable. Missed trains will not be refunded.