Jazz, Wine, and A Trip Back In Time!
March 23 & 24, 2018
Departs: 7 p.m.
Tickets: $59 per person
(This train is only for adults 21 years and older)
TICKETS HAVE BEEN ALL GRABBED UP! If you're looking for another great wine event, we might suggest checking out the New Vintage Wine & Gallery Trail set for Saturday April 14, 2018. If you're looking for other fun train events, check out the GVRR Special Events page.
TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
- Souvenir wine galss
- Live jazz entertainment
- 2-ounce tasting of wines from nine Grapevine wineries
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres and dessert
- Bottle of water and tote bag
Please note this excursion is only for adults 21 and older. Age verification may be requested prior to issuing a wristband.
- Boarding begins at 6:40 p.m.
- Train departs promptly at 7 p.m. (Note: due to federal rail regulations and scheduling, the train will not be held for late arriving passengers)
- Seating assignment is issued upon check-in, which beings approximately at 6:30 p.m. If you are in a large group (more than six people) please arrive minimum 30 minutes early to ensure your group is able to sit together. Late arriving groups may not necessarily be seated together.
- Train arrival in Grapevine is approximately 9:30 p.m.
- Riders will not de-board the train once it is in motion. This excursion does not travel to the Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Event is rain or shine. Refunds are not issued for missed trains.
(Note: menu is subject to change without notice)
- Food Provided by Chill Catering
- Wrap: with herbed cream chese, turkey, ham and fresh spinach
- Orzon salad: orzo pasta, herb oil, grated parmesan cheese, green onions, fresh basil, cucumber
- Skewer: buffalo mozzarella and grape tomatoes
- Skewer: pimento-stuffed green olives and black olives
- Mini phyllo tarts with pesto-whipped goat cheese
- Crumbled parmesan chunks, gouda with mustard seed and havarti cheeses
- Red grapes, blackberries, raspberries
- Dessert Provided by Main Street Bistro & Bakery
- Shortbread cookie
- Lemon bar
- Participating Wineries:
- Bingham Family Vineyards (Trebbiano, 2014)
- Grape Vine Springs Winery (Sauvingnon Blanc, NV)
- Umbra Winery (Red Fusion, NV)
- Wine Fusion Winery (Cabernet Sauvignon, NV)
- Sloan & Williams Winery (Symphony, 2016)
- Delaney Vineyards (Pinot Noir, 2015)
- Homestead Winery & Tasting Room (Malbec, 2016)
- Cross Timbers Winery (Grapevine White, NV)
- Messina Hof Winery (Wallis White, 2014)