Jazz, Wine, and A Trip Back In Time!
March 22 & 23, 2019 (*dates subject to change)
Departs: 7 p.m.
Tickets: $59 per person
(This train is only for adults 21 years and older)
TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE IN DECEMBER. CHECK BACK FOR MORE PRECISE INFORMATION.
TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
- Souvenir wine glass
- Live jazz entertainment
- 2-ounce tasting of wines from nine Grapevine wineries
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres and dessert
- Bottle of water and tote bag
Please note this excursion is only for adults 21 and older. Age verification may be requested prior to issuing a wristband.
- Boarding begins at 6:40 p.m.
- Train departs promptly at 7 p.m. (Note: due to federal rail regulations and scheduling, the train will not be held for late arriving passengers)
- Seating assignment is issued upon check-in, which beings approximately at 6:30 p.m. If you are in a large group (more than six people) please arrive minimum 30 minutes early to ensure your group is able to sit together. Late arriving groups may not necessarily be seated together.
- Train arrival in Grapevine is approximately 9:30 p.m.
- Riders will not de-board the train once it is in motion. This excursion does not travel to the Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Event is rain or shine. Refunds are not issued for missed trains.
(Note: menu is subject to change without notice)
- Food Provided by Chill Catering
- Wrap: with herbed cream chese, turkey, ham and fresh spinach
- Orzon salad: orzo pasta, herb oil, grated parmesan cheese, green onions, fresh basil, cucumber
- Skewer: buffalo mozzarella and grape tomatoes
- Skewer: pimento-stuffed green olives and black olives
- Mini phyllo tarts with pesto-whipped goat cheese
- Crumbled parmesan chunks, gouda with mustard seed and havarti cheeses
- Red grapes, blackberries, raspberries
- Dessert Provided by Main Street Bistro & Bakery
- Shortbread cookie
- Lemon bar
- Participating Wineries:
- Bingham Family Vineyards (Trebbiano, 2014)
- Grape Vine Springs Winery (Sauvingnon Blanc, NV)
- Umbra Winery (Red Fusion, NV)
- Wine Fusion Winery (Cabernet Sauvignon, NV)
- Sloan & Williams Winery (Symphony, 2016)
- Delaney Vineyards (Pinot Noir, 2015)
- Homestead Winery & Tasting Room (Malbec, 2016)
- Cross Timbers Winery (Grapevine White, NV)
- Messina Hof Winery (Wallis White, 2014)
All tickets purchased are non-refundable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on all Grapevine Vintage Railroad excursions.