Thank you for celebrating wine and the golden age of travel with us at the 33rd Annual GrapeFest® - A Texas Wine Experience, presented by the Bank of the West. Be sure to mark your calendars for the 34th Annual GrapeFest on September 17, 18, 19 and 20, 2020. We hope to see you again next year!
All bags, including purses, backpacks, and diaper bags will be searched prior to festival entry.
Items Allowed Through The Gate:
• Small bags and backpacks, no larger than 12" x 12" x 6"
• Purses and diaper bags
• Baby food or food items for guests with special dietary needs
• ADA Service Animals
• Wheelchairs and/or medical scooters
Items Not Allowed Through The Gate:
• Alcohol (not permitted neither to enter nor leave the festival grounds)
• Animals or Pets of any species (only ADA service animals allowed)
• Audio recording devices
• Coolers - Only exception is Vendors who may bring non-alcoholic drinks/food
• Bottles/beverages including water bottles (baby bottles with formula are allowed)
• Explosives or other hazardous items
• Glow products
• No Weapons (except legally permitted firearms)
• Laser pens or other similar products
• Professional, still or video cameras. Drones are not allowed.
• Picnic supplies
- General Information
- Wine Experiences
- Vendors - Food, Art & More