Food Vendor Application
The Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau invites you to apply to participate in the 35th Annual GrapeFest - A Texas Wine Experience to be held September 17, 18 and 19, 2021.
Please follow all application instructions carefully and note that the deadline for submitting the application for GrapeFest is July 2, 2021. Due to the volume of applicants and limited space, we are unable to accept late applications - the deadline date is firm.
All applicants will be notified by letter of acceptance or non-acceptance by email by July 16, 2021. All applications are reviewed and juried by a committee to ensure family-friendliness and to limit the number of similar products being exhibited. All selections are based on representation of the works in the images submitted and booth presentation is a decisive factor in selection.
The following items must be completed and enclosed for the application to be considered complete:
1) Completed application;
2) Notarized Hold Harmless Agreement;
3) If selected payment will be due via credit card by July 26, 2021;
4) Current photos of your products and your overall display. Maximum of 6 photos permitted; and
5) Copy of Texas Sales Tax and Use Permit (photocopies are acceptable).
- All photos become the property of the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance or preferred placement.
- If accepted, preferred placement (including previous placement) is not guaranteed.
- More detailed information regarding load-in instructions will be sent. Festival load-in will take place on Thursday, September 16.
If you have any questions, contact Barry Feldner, Festivals & Events Manager, at 817.410.3126 or BFeldner@GrapevineTexasUSA.com.