Grapevine CVB Services
The Grapevine CVB is where your event takes off! Our Destination Services team is the go-to resource for all your meeting and event needs. From temporary staffing to transportation to entertainment, recreation or shopping. We encourage you to seek our help as experts of the local area and take advantage of the many complimentary services offered.
Click on the links below to view a sampling of our specialized services. We welcome the opportunity to work with you to help deliver an exceptional event.
Some of the specialized services include:
- Burgundy Brigade Registration Assistance: A pleasant work force is waiting to step in wherever you need their services including assisting with registration and offering suggestions for free time entertainment. This award-winning team of trained and uniformed professionals are ready to serve as your temporary employees, seven days a week.
- Destination Information/Spouse Programs: When your delegates are ready to step out on their own and plan their free time, stop by the Grapevine Concierge/Destination Information Booth to obtain information on our year-round attractions, memory making events, top-rate shopping and world-class dining. If you need assistance with planning programs for spouses, we have several options for your consideration.
- Show Your Badge Program: Show Your Badge Program: Exclusive to our convention and leisure groups, Show Your Badge(SYB) makes visits easy, affordable and enjoyable. This program provides your group with special offers for restaurants, shops, wineries and attractions so they can explore the city on a budget via a personalized SYB web page.
- Microsite: The Grapevine CVB can customize a microsite for your convention. This site is personalized with images, logos, URL’s and navigation pages of your choosing.
- Welcome Signage: A welcome as big as Texas! Customized with a logo of your choosing, our staff will prepare and post personalized signs throughout Historic Downtown at participating merchants welcoming your attendees to Grapevine. A convention must have at least 500 rooms booked on the peak night to qualify for this service.
- Promotional Materials: To help publicize your event, the Destination Services team can provide you with a pre-event brochure for distribution in person or by mail with your registration materials;
- As well as a variety of additional services.
This is just a sampling of the services we provide. We encourage you to seek our help for all your needs. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and help deliver an exceptional convention.
Name Badges: The Grapevine CVB will provide attractive clip-style name badges and shell inserts for each convention attendee. The name badges will be sent to you before the convention to allow your team to prepare them. A supply that is equal to the number of rooms booked on your convention’s peak night in Grapevine hotels plus 20% is provided on a complimentary basis. Additional badge holders and inserts are available for purchase.
For more information, please contact the Destination Services staff:
- Meeting Facilities & Venues
- Grapevine Group Itineraries
- Regional Fly/Drive Itineraries