The Grapevine CVB's Destination Services staff is your resource for temporary staffing, entertainment, recreation and shopping suggestions as well as your special needs or unique requests. The team can also assist with your on-site needs including sources for printers, speakers, bus companies, tuxedo rentals or contracting entertainment for special events.
Some of the specialized services include:
- Burgundy Brigade Registration Assistance: A pleasant work force is waiting to step in wherever you need their services including assisting with registration and offering suggestions for free time entertainment. This award-winning team of trained and uniformed professionals are ready to serve as your temporary employees, seven days a week;
- Convention and Meeting Materials: To help publicize your event, the Destination Services team can provide you with a pre-event brochure for distribution in person or by mail with your registration materials;
- Media Relations: The Grapevine CVB's media relations staff is available to assist you with media relations for your event including press release review, editing and distribution;
- Tourism Assistance/Spouse Programs: When your event attendees or their guests are ready to step out on their own, they can stop by the staffed information table and pick up informative brochures for help in choosing their free-time destinations;
- Concierge/Destination Information Booth: During your convention, the Grapevine CVB will provide a complimentary Grapevine Concierge/Destination Information Booth to help your delegates become acquainted with the city;
- Welcome Signage: The Grapevine CVB will post personalized welcome signs throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine for your delegates (minimum room nights required);
- Overflow/Central Housing: The Grapevine CVB can assist with any overflow/additional housing needs for your convention;
- Logo Items and Name Badges: The Grapevine CVB can provide attractive convention bags with a Grapevine logo as well as name badges for your attendees and guests
- As well as a variety of additional services.
For more information, please contact the Destination Services staff: