Wednesday, March 17
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Celebrate the luck of the Irish onboard the Kiss Me I’m Irish Express! Your purchase includes individually portioned Irish-style food items, two complimentary glasses of Texas craft brew served in a souvenir mug and Irish music during the two-hour experience. Additional brew will be available for purchase. Ages 21+ only.
Your reserved ticket time is the train departure time. Please check-in at least 30 minutes prior to reserved ticket time.
Your Kiss Me I’m Irish Express experience includes:
- Two (2) glasses* of Texas craft brew;
- Souvenir mug;
- Individually portioned Irish-style food items (Vegetarian/Gluten-free option available)
*Additional brew is available for purchase
The Kiss Me I’m Irish Express will operate rain or shine. Boarding for the Kiss Me I’m Irish Express begins at 7 p.m. and the train departs at 7:30 p.m. returning approximately two hours later. Seats will be assigned upon check-in. All groups must check in at the same time to ensure they are seated together in the same coach.
- 705 S. Main St. – Historic Cotton Belt Depot – FREE (ADA Accessible);
- 636 S. Main St. – Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau parking lot– FREE (ADA Accessible);
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. – Grapevine Main Parking Garage – Free for first 90 minutes; $1 per every additional hour (ADA Accessible);
- Additional parking available throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine – FREE
All tickets purchased are non-refundable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Can't Find Your Confirmation Email?
Please note, you will receive a confirmation email from Grapevine TicketLine [firstname.lastname@example.org] after your purchase, and a separate reminder email from the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau [email@example.com] 24 hours prior to your event. We recommend checking your spam folder if you do not receive these emails in your inbox.
Should you have additional questions, please email us at VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com or call us at +1.817.410.3185 at least 24 hours prior to your ticketed event.
Accommodations may be made for guests who prefer to wear masks and for those who do not.
Capacity onboard has been reduced and GVRR crew members are ensuring that seats and public areas are properly sanitized between each excursion.