- Due to construction, the entrance to the Cotton Belt Railroad District parking lot at 705 S. Main St. is blocked.
- Directional signage will guide you to an alternate entrance at 703 S. Main St. off Hudgins.
- If driving North on Main Street, make a right-hand turn on Hudgins Street (between AJ’s BBQ and the Grapevine Founders Building).
- If driving South on Main Street, make a left-hand turn onto Hudgins Street.
- Entrance to the parking lot is between the Tin Shop (the white house on your right) and the Blacksmith Shop (on your left).
Additional FREE parking can be found at:
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. (Grapevine Main Parking Garage; ADA-accessible)
- 410 W. Dallas Rd. (Lone Star Hi-Railers Model Train Association)
- 307 W. Dallas Rd.
- 636 S. Main St. (Behind the Grapevine Visitor Information Center; ADA-accessible)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are excited to welcome you aboard the Grapevine Vintage Railroad.
For questions or more information, please call the Visitor Information Center at 817.410.3185.