Before Boarding the Train:
- The Jazz Wine Trains do not travel to the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards. Passengers will not de-board the train during the excursion.
- Seating is assigned at check-in.
- All groups must be present and together prior to check-in in order to be seated together. Groups include other parties that you wish to sit by.
- Changes cannot be made in seating assignments after boarding passes are issued.
- Please bring your printed email or phone confirmation with QR code along with a valid government-issued photo ID to receive your ticket.
- The container of individually portioned hors d’oeuvres may or may not be considered a meal to some, therefore, we recommend attendees plan accordingly.
- Excursions are ages 21+ only.
- Coaches are enclosed, climate-controlled and run regardless of weather conditions.
- Your reserved ticket time is the train departure time.
- Check-in starts 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to your reserved ticket time.
- Please arrive at minimum of 30 minutes prior to doors closing to pick up your tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may only be redeemed on the day and time of your reserved train excursion.
- Missed trains will not be refunded.
- If you, or anyone in your party, require ADA assistance, please check the box on the reservation page and let staff know at time of check-in.
Should you have additional questions, please call us at +1.817.410.3185 or email us at VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com at least 24 hours prior to your ticketed event.
Accommodations may be made for guests who prefer to wear masks and for those who do not.
Capacity onboard has been reduced and GVRR crew members are ensuring that seats and public areas are properly sanitized between each excursion.