Before Boarding the Train:
- The Jazz Wine Trains do not travel to the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards. Passengers will not de-board the train during the excursion.
- Seating is assigned at check-in.
- All groups must be present and together prior to check-in in order to be seated together. Groups include other parties that you wish to sit by.
- Changes cannot be made in seating assignments after boarding passes are issued.
- Please bring your printed email or phone confirmation with QR code along with a valid government-issued photo ID to receive your ticket.
- The container of individually portioned hors d’oeuvres may or may not be considered a meal to some, therefore, we recommend attendees plan accordingly.
- Excursions are ages 21+ only.
- Coaches are enclosed, climate-controlled and run regardless of weather conditions.
- Your reserved ticket time is the train departure time.
- Check-in starts 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to your reserved ticket time.
- Please arrive at minimum of 30 minutes prior to doors closing to pick up your tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may only be redeemed on the day and time of your reserved train excursion.
- Missed trains will not be refunded.
- If you, or anyone in your party, require ADA assistance, please check the box on the reservation page and let staff know at time of check-in.
Should you have additional questions, please call us at +1.817.410.3185 or email us at VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com at least 24 hours prior to your ticketed event.