#16 - Town Square Gazebo
- 325 S. Main St. | Grapevine, TX 76051
The Gazebo was built by local merchants as a part of the Texas Main Street Program in 1986 to celebrate the Texas sesquicentennial. For almost 90 years, the site focused on transportation. In the 1890s, horses and carriages were housed in the Wall Brothers Livery Stable. In 1937, after 50 years of service, the stable was torn down and replaced with a Sinclair gas station. Gasoline cost 15¢ per gallon in 1937.