#32 - Walking Tour: 316 S. Main St., Main Street Bistro & Bakery
- 316 S. Main St. | Grapevine, TX 76051
Built in 1888, this was originally the site of the Withrow Brothers Harness Shop. In 1946, the building was described as being “dilapidated.” The new owners, L.W. Parker and his father, Luther, completely remodeled and restored it. They sold appliances and furniture. A seven-inch television cost $365 in the late 1940s.