#35 - Into the Glass Wine Bar and Texas Cafe
- 322 S. Main St. | Grapevine, TX 76051
The addresses 322 and 324 S. Main St. were once a single building and believed to be the location of Judge J. T. Morehead’s office. In 1854, Judge Morehead recommended naming the town “Grape Vine,” after the wild mustang grapes that grew abundantly on the prairie. This building has been the site of many restaurants, including Mrs. Strain’s Good Eats Café (where dinner cost about 35 cents in the 1930s), as well as several jewelry and watch repair shops.