#38 - IOOF Building; Paloma Boutique
- 330 S. Main St. | Grapevine, TX 76051
This two-story building, built in 1888, was purchased by the Independent Order of Odd Fellows (IOOF) Lodge No. 402, which was instituted in Grapevine in 1895. The IOOF still calls the second floor home. The Grapevine Telephone Exchange, chartered by J. E. Foust in 1905, occupied the lobby of the second floor until 1912. The first floor was D. D. Wall’s City Restaurant and Meat Market from 1911 to 1927.