#39 - Great American West Gallery
- 332 S. Main St. | Grapevine, TX 76051
The Tarrant County State Bank was opened at 336 S. Main St. in 1919. It moved to this location in 1921. The Tarrant County State Bank became a national bank in 1925. In 1942, it changed its name to First National Bank of Grapevine just before moving to a newly-constructed building at 342 S. Main St. Founded in 1895, The Grapevine Sun newspaper, purchased and operated by the Keeling family for 80 years, occupied this building for 1947 to 2009. Beautifully restored, the building is now home of Great American West Gallery.