#39 - Walking Tour: 332 S. Main St., Grapevine Olive Oil Company
- 332 S. Main St. | Grapevine, TX 76051
The Tarrant County State Bank was opened at 336 S. Main St. in 1919. It moved to this location in 1921. The Tarrant County State Bank became a national bank in 1925. In 1942, it changed its name to First National Bank of Grapevine just before moving to a newly-constructed building at 342 S. Main St. Founded in 1895, The Grapevine Sun newspaper, purchased and operated by the Keeling family for 80 years, occupied this building for 1947 to 2009. Beautifully restored, the building was home of Great American West Gallery until 2020 and is now home to the Grapevine Olive Oil Company, which moved from 340 S. Main St.