#43 - Grapevine Olive Oil Company
- 340 S. Main St. | Grapevine, TX 76051
An 1899 photograph of one of the town’s earliest Main Street parades captured the image of a photography wagon located here. Later, the Farmers National Bank and the Palace Theatre occupied this site. This building was constructed at a later time and for many years housed Neva Byrd’s Barber Shop.