#55 - City Florist
- 430 S. Main St. | Grapevine, TX 76051
Rainwater Blacksmith shop and a restaurant once stood at this location. A “W” at the top of the current building stands for Ted Willhoite, who built the building in 1946 to house his expanding Goodyear business. He also sold bicycles, toys, appliances, Christmas decorations and the annual Goodyear Christmas record album. The limestone shell veneer on the front of the building came from the Texas Hill Country and was cut by Willhoite. This type of limestone can no longer be quarried.