Show your badge and receive a complimentary glass of house wine when you order a main entree. Must be 21 years or older. Ferrari’s Italian Villa & Chop House offers traditional Italian regional cuisine in an intimate setting. The restaurant is teeming with Italian fan-fare presented with a Texas sense of hospitality. The ambiance in Ferrari’s main dining is intrinsically Italian with luminous lighting that accents the interior's earthen tones and creates a space that is intimate despite its large size. Ferrari’s menu was inspired by food and wines indigenous to Sardinia, (where Francesco Secchi was born and raised), and by recipes that have been in his family for over 100 years. Ferrari’s features private rooms, semi-private rooms, and private patios.
- Capacity: 350
- Group Catering Menu:
- Handicap Accessibility:
- Happy Hour:
- Military Discount:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Reservations Accepted:
- 100% Smoke Free:
- Hours of Operation: Monday- Thursday: 5 p.m.- 9:30 p.m. Friday- Saturday: 5 p.m.- 10 p.m. Sunday: 4:30 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Private/Semi Dining: Milano Room 15-32, Capri room 15-32, Roman room 15-32, (Milano, Capri and Roman can be combined) Baci Room 10, Patio 100 Outdoor Piazza 30-90, Padrino 16. Solo Mio 22
- Buy Out:
- Shuttle Stop: Shuttle Stop N
- Description Milano Room seats 15-32 Capri Room seats 15-32 Roman Room seats 15-32 (the Milano, Capri and Roman room can be combined into one room.) Baci Room seats 10 Patio seats 100 Solo Mio seats 22 Outdoor Piazza seats 30-90 Martini Lounge seats 80
- MAX CAPACITY 350 (seated); 500 (standing)