Storybook Adventure Passport
May 23 - September 20, 2020
Tuesdays - Sundays 10 a.m - 4 p.m. (Saturday & Sunday only after August 16)
Historic Downtown Grapevine
Your adventure includes:
1. Create your own bandana in the Historic Cotton Belt Railroad District.
2. Visit the Grapevine Tin Shop to make your own tin nameplate.
3. Print your own 19th century game and weave a flower out of yarn at the Settlement to City Museums.
4. Head to Historic Nash Farm to craft a toy sheep and make a wooden boat. While there, be sure to tour the original Farmhouse and visit the animals.
5. The Grapevine Pioneers Storybook Adventure Passport also includes admission to one Summer Movie Series matinée at the Palace Theatre*
6. Admission to Storyland: A Trip Through Childhood Favorites™, which runs through September 7 in the Visitor Information Center.
Purchase your Grapevine Pioneers Storybook Adventure Passport at the Nash Farm Store (626 Ball St.) or the Grapevine Visitor Information Center (636 S. Main St.). Your $12 Passport includes tickets for a variety of hands-on activities, entrance to Storyland and a Summer Movie Series ticket, a total value of $24.
Individual activity tickets may be purchased on-site for $3 each.
Activities subject to change without notice.
*Palace Theatre Summer Movie Series: every Tuesday and Wednesday, June 9–August 5 at 11 a.m.