June 1 – September 1, 2019 (Closed on July 4th)
Tuesday – Sunday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Historic Downtown Grapevine
$12 Field Book (Passport) with 8 Activities and a matinee movie at the Palace
Individual Activity Coupons may be purchased for $3 each
Experience the life of a pioneer on the Grape Vine Prairie through the Skills & Trades of the 1800s in this family-fun summer program!
Join the Grapevine Pioneers on an adventure of Historic Grapevine with your Field Journal. Check-in at the Visitor Information Center (636 S. Main St.) or Nash Farm (626 Ball St.) to start your journey. Experience the life of a pioneer on the Grape Vine Prairie through 1800s Skills & Trades.
- Stamp a brass luggage tag at the Millican Blacksmith Shop;
- Enjoy a rail crew experience by sending a telegram and more at Cotton Belt Section Foreman’s House;
- Design a boat and play pirate in the Tower Gallery at PIRATES!—A Whimsical Adventure;
- Become a printer’s apprentice, learn about textiles and try weaving at Settlement To City Museums and;
- Help the farmhands at Nash Farm using hand tools to build a buzz saw and sew a bag in the farmhouse.
The booklet includes admission and eight total activities at five museums and historic sites. A complimentary ticket to the Palace Theatre Summer Movie Series is also included. A $30 value for only $12. Activities are available Tuesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. There is no need to rush because you can use your journal activity tickets over multiple days. The Field Journal is valid until September 1, 2019. No refunds.
Tickets also available at the Nash Farm Store, Visitors Information Center and Cotton Belt Depot during open hours on weekends.