Galleries and Public Art
One big component of your experience includes galleries and the Public Art Trail!
Grapevine’s galleries and fine art working studios are the beating heart of our art culture on Main Street. These are the mechanisms through which artists find their way to so many destinations – including your homes. Our public art adds enormous value to our brand and aesthetic on Main Street. Each piece contributes to our identity, fosters community pride and a sense of belonging, and enhances the quality of life for all of our residents and visitors alike.
We invite you to explore the Grapevine art community as part of your New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail experience.
The following art galleries and fine art working studios are participating in the 29th Annual New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail & Blessing of the Vines, presented by Park Place Dealerships:
- A Touch of Paris Art Gallery, 202 W. Wall St.
- Giddens Gallery of Fine Art, 624 S. Main St.
- Grand and Tower Galleries, 636 S. Main St.
- Grapevine Foundry, 701 S. Main St.
- Holder Dane Gallery & Art Studios, 701 S. Main St.
- Vetro Glassblowing Studio, 701 S. Main St.
(Note: wine is not served or sold in any of the art galleries.)
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ section or call us at +1.817.410.3185!