Grapevine Pioneers Summer Passport
2021 Summer Passports valid May 15 – September 19
Hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Closed Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day
- Learn railroad skills and games at the Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District.
- Make a metal tag at Grapevine Tin Shop OR Millican’s Blacksmith Shop.
- Make a leather key or watch fob at Section Foreman House.
- Have one-room schoolhouse fun at the Donald Schoolhouse.
- Make a fishing pole OR woolen toy sheep at Nash Farm.
You can purchase your Grapevine Pioneers Passport at the Nash Farm Store (626 Ball St.), the Grapevine Visitor Information Center at Grapevine Main Station (815 S. Main St.) or online at this link. Your $10 Grapevine Pioneers Passport includes tickets for a variety of hands-on activities and a Summer Movie Series ticket*, a total value of $19.
Individual activity tickets may be purchased on-site for $3 each.
Activities subject to change without notice.
*Palace Theatre Summer Movie Series: every Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 a.m. through August 4.