Friday, April 14, 21 and 28, 2023
Check-in at the Historic Cotton Belt Depot: 6 p.m.
Boarding begins: 7:05 p.m.
Final boarding call/doors close: 7:20 p.m.
Train departure: 7:25 p.m.
Approximate return: 9:30 p.m.
The Jazz Wine Trains depart from the Cotton Belt Depot at 705 S. Main St. at 7:25 p.m. and returns to Grapevine at approximately 9:30 p.m. The Jazz Wine Trains are one of the most popular annual Grapevine events so make sure to get your tickets before they sell out.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Participating Grapevine Winery Tasting Rooms
The following winery tasting rooms are participating in the 2023 Jazz Wine Trains.
- Bingham Family Vineyards, 620 S. Main St.
- Bull Lion Winery, 530 S. Main St.
- Cross Timbers Winery, 805 N. Main St.
- Grape Vine Springs Winery, 409 S. Main St.
- Landon Winery, 415 S. Main St.
- Messina Hof Winery, 201 S. Main St.
Before Boarding the Train:
- All riders must be at least 21 years of age.
- Please bring your printed email or phone confirmation with QR code along with a valid government-issued photo ID to receive your ticket.
- Your reserved ticket time is the train departure time.
- Check-in starts 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to your reserved ticket time.
- Please arrive a minimum of 40 minutes prior to your reserved ticket time to check-in and pick up your tickets.
- Seating is assigned at check-in.
- All groups must be present and together prior to check-in in order to be seated together. Groups include other parties that you wish to sit by.
- Changes cannot be made in seating assignments after boarding passes are issued.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may only be redeemed on the day and time of your reserved train excursion.
- Missed trains will not be refunded.
- The Jazz Wine Trains do not travel to the Historic Stockyards in Fort Worth. Passengers will not de-board the train during the excursion.
- The container of individually portioned hors d’oeuvres may or may not be considered a meal to some, therefore, we recommend attendees plan accordingly.
- If you, or anyone in your party, require ADA assistance, please check the box on the reservation page and let staff know at time of check-in.
Can't Find Your Confirmation Email?
Please note: After your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from Grapevine Ticketline [email@example.com] and a separate reminder email from the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau [firstname.lastname@example.org] 24-36 hours prior to your event. We recommend checking your spam folder if you do not receive these emails in your inbox.
- 705 S. Main St. – Historic Cotton Belt Depot – FREE and VIP parking for Premier Class ticket holders
- 636 S. Main St. – Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau – FREE (ADA Accessible)
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. – Grapevine Main Parking Garage – Free for first 90 minutes; $1 per every additional hour (ADA Accessible)
- Additional parking available throughout Historic Grapevine – FREE
For drop-off and pick-up, please use the following address to be dropped off at the Cotton Belt Railroad District Depot: 705 S. Main St., Grapevine, TX 76051
Should you have additional questions, please call us at +1.817.410.3185 or email us at VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com at least 24 hours prior to your ticketed event.