Grapevine is home to a bustling live entertainment scene. The Palace Arts Theatre, 1940s renovated art deco-style theatre, offers a variety of concerts and performances throughout the year, including the amazing Texas Tenors and much more.
Check out the Texas Star Dinner Theater's zany cast of characters as the audience tries to help solve the live action whodunit, all while enjoying a delicious meal.
When it comes to community theaters, there's the Runway Theatre, which highlights local artists and up and coming child actors. Get ready to be entertained.
- Galleries & Museums
Tours & Itineraries
- Grapevine Wine & Food Tours
- Weekend on the Urban Wine Trail
- Grapevine Vintage Texas
- GrapeFest® Itinerary
- Experience Christmas Capital of Texas®
- Innovation & Aviation Itinerary
- Vintage, Cowboys & Culture Itinerary
- Wine & Culture Itinerary
- Shop ‘Til You Drop Itinerary
- Bonnie and Clyde Historical Tour
- Night Watchman Ghost Tour