Tolbert's Restaurant & Chili Parlor
423 South Main Street
Grapevine, Texas 76051
Longtime favorite Tolbert’s Restaurant features the famous Bowl of Red (chili con carne), char-grilled steaks and burgers, signature salads, tortilla soup and many other Southwestern and home-grown specialties.
Located in Historic Grapevine, Tolbert’s features live music many nights out of the year and has developed a reputation as one of the most popular live music venues in the Dallas-Fort Worth area beginning with a live performance from Stevie Ray Vaughn in 1976.
The restaurant is open to the public Sunday through Tuesday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Wednesday and Thursday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. For more information, call 817.421.4888.
- Galleries & Museums
Tours & Itineraries
- Grapevine Wine & Food Tours
- Weekend on the Urban Wine Trail
- Grapevine Vintage Texas
- GrapeFest® Itinerary
- Experience Christmas Capital of Texas®
- Innovation & Aviation Itinerary
- Vintage, Cowboys & Culture Itinerary
- Wine & Culture Itinerary
- Shop ‘Til You Drop Itinerary
- Bonnie and Clyde Historical Tour
- Night Watchman Ghost Tour