There's no better place to be in September than Grapevine, Texas! Home to the largest wine festival in the Southwest, GrapeFest is one event that you do not want to miss during your next visit to Texas.
Day 1 - Thursday
Plan ahead and be one of the first people to enjoy the People's Choice Wine Tasting Classic.
- After you work up an appetite, dinner can be arranged at a variety of steakhouses and group-friendly restaurants.
Day 2 - Friday
- Take in the festival atmosphere of GrapeFest®, an ABA Top 100 Event! Explore merchants, vendors, culinary demonstrations, wine tastings and live entertainment.
- This evening enjoy the Texas Star Murder Mystery in Historic Downtown Grapevine where you will have an unforgettable evening of fun and a great meal while being smack in the middle of a hysterical, award-winning, entertaining comedy murder mystery.
Day 3 - Saturday
- Enjoy lunch at one of the convenient restaurant locations near Grapevine Mills and Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World.
- Make time for some “Shopper-tainment” at Grapevine Mills, the largest shopping destination in North Texas, complete with more than 180 stores. And located right across the street is Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World!
- Also located in Grapevine Mills, is SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium, an aquarium where you will be transported into an amazing underwater world!
- A number of options are available for your dining experience, including local favorites such as Saltgrass Steakhouse, Mesa Mexican Cuisine, Winewood Grill and more.
- Enjoy evening activities at GrapeFest including GrapeStomp, People’s Choice Wine Tasting Classic, Champagne Terrace and many others!
For more information, contact:
Director of Leisure and International Sales
Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau
+1.817.410.3561 | HEgan@GrapevineTexasUSA.com
- Galleries, Museums & Historic Sites
Tours & Itineraries
- Grapevine Wine & Food Tours
- Weekend on the Urban Wine Trail
- Grapevine Vintage Texas
- GrapeFest® Itinerary
- Experience Christmas Capital of Texas®
- Innovation & Aviation Itinerary
- Vintage, Cowboys & Culture Itinerary
- Wine & Culture Itinerary
- Shop ‘Til You Drop Itinerary
- Bonnie and Clyde Historical Tour
- Night Watchman Ghost Tour
- Grapevine Main Station Guided Tours