Free to participate but you must purchase the craft beverages at the local establishments.
Sip, Sip, Horray!
The Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour is an opportunity for locals and visitors to discover Grapevine’s local craft beverage scene! This includes fine Texas wines, craft brews, handcrafted ciders, locally-brewed coffees, craft sodas and so much more. Become a Grapevine Connoisseur by completing your Craft Beverage Tour Passport and get a free t-shirt!
How Does it Work?
- Pick up a Passport at the Grapevine Visitor Information Center (815 S. Main St.) or any participating location.
- Grab some friends and enjoy a beverage at any (or all) of the participating locations.
- Ask your server to initial or stamp your Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour Passport.
- Become a “Grapevine Connoisseur” by visiting a minimum of nine participating locations.
- Turn in your Passport with a minimum of nine stickers, inside the Grapevine Visitor Information Center and complete a survey to receive your exclusive Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour t-shirt (while supplies last) and brag about your new favorite spots!
- Don’t forget to tag your pictures with @VisitGrapevine and #VisitGrapevine to be featured on our social media channels.
= Pet-Friendly Locations
Don’t leave your pet behind! Bring your furry friend along to these establishments that offer patio seating.
Winery Tasting Rooms
- Bingham Family Vineyards (620 S. Main St.)
- Bull Lion Winery (530 S. Main St.)
- Cross Timbers Winery (805 N. Main St.)
- Grape Vine Springs Winery (409 S. Main St.)
- Landon Winery (415 S. Main St.)
- Messina Hof Grapevine Winery (201 S. Main St.)
- Sloan & Williams Winery (401 S. Main St.)
- Hop & Sting Brewing Co. (906 Jean St.)
- Outlaw Cider Company (401 S. Main St., inside Sloan & Williams Winery)
- Brew & Batter (106 E Texas St.)
- Buon Giorno Coffee (2350 Hall - Johnson Rd.)
- Main Street Bistro & Bakery (316 S. Main St.)
- Napoli’s Italian Market (309 S. Main St.)
- Redefined Coffee House (200 W. Northwest Hwy.) Bring your pup by for a ConPAWnna, a special whipped cream + milk bone treat.
- Main Line Coffee Bar (815 S. Main St., inside Grapevine Main/Harvest Hall)
- Pax & Beneficia Coffee (3550 Grapevine Mills Blvd N Suite 100)
- Rocket Fizz (317 S. Main St.) Pets are welcome inside the store.