Trick 'r Treat Trains
October 29, 2022
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Knock Knock...Whoooo Whoooo...Halloween fun for all ages! Come celebrate Halloween and practice your trick ‘r treating skills with a trip back in time onboard the Grapevine Vintage Railroad’s Trick ‘R Treat Trains! These do not travel to the Fort Worth Stockyards.
Your Trick ‘R Treat Train experience includes:
- A prepackaged bag of treats
- A Halloween storybook reading
- A fun interactive game
Make sure your little ones wear their favorite costume!
- 705 S. Main St. – Historic Cotton Belt Depot – FREE (ADA Accessible);
- 636 S. Main St. – Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau parking lot– FREE (ADA Accessible);
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. – Grapevine Main Parking Garage – Free for first 90 minutes; $1 per every additional hour (ADA Accessible);
- Additional parking available throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine – FREE
All tickets purchased are non-refundable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on all Grapevine Vintage Railroad excursions.
Can't Find Your Confirmation Email?
Please note, you will receive a confirmation email from Grapevine TicketLine [email@example.com] after your purchase, and a separate reminder email from the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau [firstname.lastname@example.org] 24 hours prior to your event. We recommend checking your spam folder if you do not receive these emails in your inbox.
Should you have additional questions, please email us at VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com or call us at +1.817.410.3185 at least 24 hours prior to your ticketed event.