Hop aboard with all the ghouls and goblins if you dare!
THE WITCHES BREW TRAIN RETURNS IN 2020
Thanks to all who attended in 2019!
2019 info below for reference:
Welcome aboard the 2019 4th Annual Witches Brew Train. Join us for an evening of brew and wonderful food catered by Wise Guys Pizzeria. The haunting begins at 6:30 p.m. with the reception on the platform with music, food and beverages. Boarding will begin at 7:10 p.m. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to boarding, as the train leaves PROMPTLY at 7:30 p.m. No refunds will be issued for missed trains. The Witches Brew Train does not travel to the Fort Worth Stockyards. Seating assignments will be issued upon check-in. All groups must check in at the same time to ensure they are seated together. Changes cannot be made in seating assignments after boarding passes are issued.
Ticket price includes:
- 2 glasses of Texas craft brew in a souvenir mug (additional brew available for purchase)
- wonderful food
- special entertainment
Wear your best costumes and join in the fun!
Please note this excursion is only for adults 21 and older. Age verification may be requested prior to issuing a wristband.
- Boarding begins in Grapevine at Cotton Belt Depot.
- Seat assignments will be issued as early as 30 minutes prior to departure. If you are in a large group (more than six people) please arrive minimum 30 minutes early to ensure your group is able to sit together. Late arriving groups may not necessarily be seated together.
- Train departs promptly at 7:30 p.m.
- Train arrival in Grapevine is approximately two hours later.
- Costumes are highly encouraged but not required.
- Additional craft brew is available for purchase.
- Riders will not de-board the train once it is in motion. This excursion does not travel to the Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Event is rain or shine. Refunds are not issued for missed trains.
Check-in Time: 6:30 p.m.
Reception: 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Dance activity: 6:55 p.m.
Board: 7:10 p.m.
Final boarding call: 7:25 p.m.
Doors close at: 7:25 p.m.
Depart: 7:30 p.m.
Return: 8:30 to 9 p.m. (approximately)
- 705 S. Main St.
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. (parking garage)
- 636 S. Main St.
- 814 S. Main St.
- 410 W. Dallas Rd.
Please bring your confirmation to be scanned and a photo ID prior to boarding the Witches Brew Train.
All tickets purchased are non-refundable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on all Grapevine Vintage Railroad excursions.