Hop aboard with all the ghouls and goblins if you dare!
THE WITCHES BREW TRAIN RETURNS OCTOBER 31, 2020
Welcome aboard the 5th Annual Witches Brew Train. Join us for an evening of brew and wonderful food. The haunting begins at 6:30 p.m. with the reception on the platform with music, food and beverages. Boarding will begin at 7:05 p.m. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to boarding, as the train leaves PROMPTLY at 7:20 p.m. No refunds will be issued for missed trains. The Witches Brew Train does not travel to the Fort Worth Stockyards. Seating assignments will be issued upon check-in. All groups must check in at the same time to ensure they are seated together. Changes cannot be made in seating assignments after boarding passes are issued.
Ticket price includes:
- 2 glasses of Texas craft brew in a souvenir mug (additional brew available for purchase)
- wonderful food
- special entertainment
Wear your best costumes and join in the fun!
Please note this excursion is only for adults 21 and older. Age verification may be requested prior to issuing a wristband.
- Boarding begins in Grapevine at Cotton Belt Depot.
- Seat assignments will be issued as early as 30 minutes prior to departure. If you are in a large group (more than six people) please arrive minimum 30 minutes early to ensure your group is able to sit together. Late arriving groups may not necessarily be seated together.
- Train departs promptly at 7:20 p.m.
- Train arrival in Grapevine is approximately two hours later.
- Costumes are highly encouraged but not required.
- Additional craft brew is available for purchase.
- Riders will not de-board the train once it is in motion. This excursion does not travel to the Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Event is rain or shine. Refunds are not issued for missed trains.
Check-in Time: 6:30 p.m.
Reception: 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Final boarding call: 7:15 p.m.
Doors close at: 7:15 p.m.
Depart: 7:20 p.m.
Return: 8:30 to 9 p.m. (approximately)
- 705 S. Main St.
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. (parking garage)
- 636 S. Main St.
- 814 S. Main St.
- 410 W. Dallas Rd.
Please bring your confirmation to be scanned and a photo ID prior to boarding the Witches Brew Train.
All tickets purchased are non-refundable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on all Grapevine Vintage Railroad excursions.
Can't Find Your Confirmation Email?
Please note, you will receive a confirmation email from Grapevine TicketLine [email@example.com] after your purchase, and a separate reminder email from the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau [firstname.lastname@example.org] 24 hours prior to your event. We recommend checking your spam folder if you do not receive these emails in your inbox.
Should you have additional questions, please email us at VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com or call us at +1-817-410-3185 24 hours prior to your ticketed event.