Hop aboard with all the ghouls and goblins if you dare!
Step aboard the 2020 Witches Brew Train, Saturday, October 31, 2020, 7:20-9:20 p.m.
$39 per person (Adults 21+ Only)
Grapevine Vintage Railroad
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
Check-in Begins: 6 p.m.
Boarding Begins:7 p.m.
Train Doors Close:7:20 p.m.
Train Departure:7:30 p.m.
Celebrate Halloween with Texas craft brews and deliciously freaky fare onboard the Grapevine Vintage Railroad’s Witches Brew Train!
Your Witches Brew Train experience includes:
• two (2) Texas craft brews;
• assorted hors d’oeuvres (Vegetarian/Gluten-free option available);
• commemorative mug; and
• special entertainment.
If you, or anyone in your party, require ADA assistance, please check the box on the reservation page and let staff know at time of check-in.
Tickets are non-refundable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Your reserved ticket time is the train departure time. Check-in starts 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to reserved ticket time. Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to doors closing to pick up your souvenir tickets.
- The Witches Brew Train does not go to the Fort Worth Stockyards. Coaches are enclosed, climate-controlled and run regardless of weather conditions. No refunds will be issued. Excursion is for adults 21 years of age and older only.
- The container of individually portioned food items may or may not be considered a meal to some, therefore, we recommend attendees plan accordingly.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Grapevine TicketLine [email@example.com] after your purchase, and a separate reminder email from the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau [firstname.lastname@example.org] 24 hours prior to your event. We recommend checking your spam folder if you do not receive these emails in your inbox.
- 705 S. Main St.
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. (parking garage)
- 636 S. Main St.
- 814 S. Main St.
- 410 W. Dallas Rd.
Please bring your confirmation to be scanned and a photo ID prior to boarding the Witches Brew Train.
All tickets purchased are non-refundable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on all Grapevine Vintage Railroad excursions.
Can't Find Your Confirmation Email?
Please note, you will receive a confirmation email from Grapevine TicketLine [email@example.com] after your purchase, and a separate reminder email from the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau [firstname.lastname@example.org] 24 hours prior to your event. We recommend checking your spam folder if you do not receive these emails in your inbox.
Should you have additional questions, please email us at VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com or call us at +1.817.410.3185 at least 24 hours prior to your ticketed event.
Per recommendations from Texas Governor Greg Abbott, capacity on board has been reduced and GVRR crew members are ensuring that seats and public areas are properly sanitized between each excursion.
All patrons are required to wear masks or face coverings in public areas. While they must be worn for the duration of the excursion, they may be removed when eating or drinking.