705 S. Main Street
Create a unique “Family Christmas Memory” at the Grapevine Vintage Railroad’s North Pole Express®. Your experience begins at the Historic Cotton Belt Depot platform where you board the beautifully decorated Victorian Rail Coaches and are greeted by elves, minstrels and carolers. Departing the platform, you will enjoy live entertainment and the reading of a Christmas story when every child will receive a “We Believe” Silver Santa Bell.
Riders return to a transformed platform that now leads to the North Pole where all are in search of Santa. After your train ride, you will then enter a Winter Wonderland through a Christmas Tree Maze to a dazzling North Pole stage where Santa Helpers and costumed characters perform a high energy exciting traditional Christmas Show that culminates with the arrival of Santa. Santa greets the audience and asks all “Who Believe” to ring their Santa bells and the North Pole is alive with the jingles of hundreds of bells. Santa wishes everyone a Happy Christmas and then shares his Frosty Chocolate Snow Milk served in a memory mug to all the boys and girls. Santa also gives each family one voucher for a Family Photo with him at the North Pole General Store. You can go get it right then or come back anytime during the week between noon and 7 p.m. Limit one per family.
Price: Tickets are $25 per ticket (ages 13 months and older). Advance purchase recommended. Children ages 0-12 months are free and must sit on an adult’s lap.
The North Pole Express onboard experience will include:
• A train ride experience that will be full of fun and holiday spirit! See elves, sing some carols and hear a Christmas Story being read.
• Each child will receive a Commemorative “We Believe” Silver Santa Bell
The ticket price also includes:
• A walk through a Christmas tree maze
• An exciting theatrical Christmas show on the North Pole Stage, culminating in Santa's arrival
• Each child will receive a Commemorative memory mug of Frosty Chocolate Snow Milk
• And as a special treat, each family will receive one certificate for a keepsake photo with Santa at the North Pole General Store. You can get the picture taken right then or come back anytime during the week from noon to 7 p.m. until December 23.
A few important things to know:
1) Your North Pole Express experience begins with the TRAIN RIDE
2) Following the train ride will be the Christmas TREE MAZE
3) Your experience concludes with the theatrical CHRISTMAS SHOW with SANTA
Allow an additional 20 minutes for shuttle parking and complimentary transfer.
Boarding closes 5 minutes prior to your departure time.
Infants (0-12 months) that are issued a complimentary ticket must be held in an adult’s lap.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
We are excited to welcome your family and friends to the North Pole Express and to Grapevine, the Christmas Capital of Texas®.