Join us for GrapeFest on September 14-17, 2023
GrapeFest® is a celebration of Texas wines. Home to more than 400 wineries and 4,400 acres of vineyards producing nearly three million gallons of Texas wine each year, Texas is the fifth-largest wine-producing state in the United States. Grapevine is home to the Texas Wine & Grape Growers Association and Texas’ premier Urban Wine Trail, featuring a variety of award-winning winery tasting rooms.
Hours & Admission
- Thursday, September 14: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. – Complimentary admission all-day
- Friday, September 15: 11 a.m.-11 p.m. – Paid admission after 5 p.m.
- Saturday, September 16: 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. – Paid admission
- Sunday, September 17: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. – Paid admission
- Adults: $10
- Seniors (62+): $5
- Children (6-12): $5
- Children 5 and under: Complimentary
Weekend Pass Pin
- $20 good for Thursday (complimentary), Friday, Saturday and Sunday admission
Ride TEXRail: the easiest way to get to GrapeFest*Get to GrapeFest easily and save! Riders presenting proof of Trinity Metro TEXRail ridership at the admission gate are entitled to receive $2 off their general festival admission ticket for day-of purchases. This promotional discount will not be valid for advance ticket sales.*
Things To Do
- GrapeFest offers a variety of Wine Experiences that include different wine tasting opportunities. Visit the Wine Experiences tab to learn more.
- There are many annual events held in the spirit of GrapeFest. Visit the GrapeFest Events tab to learn more.
- GrapeFest is family-friendly! There are plenty of options for kids if you wish to bring them along. From the Carnival & Midway to the Kidz Zone, there is something for everyone. Visit the Family Fun tab to learn more.