Rider Tips and Etiquette
In order to enjoy your Grapevine Visitors Shuttle experience, please follow these rider tips and etiquette suggestions.
- Shuttles stop at "drop-off only" locations only when there are passengers on-board that need to stop at that location; shuttles will return to these locations after the top of the hour to pick-up new passengers
- Passengers who depart their hotels on the last shuttle of the day are responsible for finding their own return transportation
Airport Layover Tips
The Grapevine Visitors Shuttle is a great opportunity to explore a part of historic Texas while on layovers at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (minimum layover: four hours suggested) Ride the TEXRail to Grapevine Main and you can jump on a Visitor Shuttle from there!
- Experience great shopping, dining and entertainment while waiting for your next flight
- Remember to bring your boarding pass and government-issued picture ID for airport re-entry
Times may vary due to traffic. Shuttles follow a fixed route. To maintain the schedule, drivers cannot deviate from the route. Passengers are responsible for their own transportation if they miss the last scheduled shuttle. Shuttle does not run on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Years Day. subject to change. Hours of operation are subject to change, visit the site for updated schedule and information changes.
- Smoking, eating or drinking on the shuttle are not permitted
- Please fold all strollers before boarding
- A driver may refuse to transport a passenger under the influence of alcohol, illegal or dangerous substances or whose behavior or language appears abusive, offensive, disorderly or dangerous to the driver or other passengers
- Service dogs are permitted on the shuttle. Pets and comfort animals are prohibited.
Shuttle maximum capacity: 30