Things To Do in Grapevine
You can plan an entire trip that's educational with historic sights and seeing live artisans. Or, you can treat yourself to a foodie tour and hit all the winery tasting rooms and amazing restaurants in town.
Explore the heart of Grapevine, the beautifully preserved Historic Main Street, which is lined with more than 80-locally owned restaurants, boutiques, jewelry stores, winery tasting rooms and art galleries. Take a ride on the Grapevine Vintage Railroad, shop until you drop at Grapevine Mills mall or learn more about the history of Grapevine at Nash Farm. Outdoor enthusiasts can explore one of the city's many hiking trails, picnic in a neighborhood park, take in some water fun at Lake Grapevine and shop at Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, a 200,000-square-foot megastore dedicated to the great outdoors.
Grapevine boasts more than 200 restaurants, 7 winery tasting rooms, more than 20 hotels and a calendar full of exciting festivals and events. Whether you're traveling here for a girlfriend getaway, a family vacation, a business trip or a weekend escape, you'll find there's something for everyone.
- Galleries, Museums & Historic Sites
Tours & Itineraries
- Grapevine Wine & Food Tours
- Weekend on the Urban Wine Trail
- Grapevine Vintage Texas
- GrapeFest® Itinerary
- Experience Christmas Capital of Texas®
- Innovation & Aviation Itinerary
- Vintage, Cowboys & Culture Itinerary
- Wine & Culture Itinerary
- Shop ‘Til You Drop Itinerary
- Bonnie and Clyde Historical Tour
- Night Watchman Ghost Tour
- Grapevine Main Station Guided Tours