Grapevine’s Historic Main Street is open and we are ready to welcome you to our iconic restaurants, shops, art galleries, winery tasting rooms, farmers markets and more. Be sure to make time to explore!
From family-friendly fun to grown-up getaways, Grapevine's attractions run the gamut and offer an incredible variety of things to do. Make a splash at Lake Grapevine, discover quaint shops on Grapevine's Historic Main Street or raise your glass to world-class wine tasting. Unleash your inner LEGO® maniac at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center or feed friendly stingrays at SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium. Ready to laugh until it hurts? Be sure to check out the Texas Star Dinner Theater's zany cast of characters as the audience tries to help solve the live action whodunit, all while enjoying a delicious meal.
Grapevine's Hidden Treasures
- Galleries & Museums
Tours & Itineraries
- Grapevine Wine & Food Tours
- Weekend on the Urban Wine Trail
- Grapevine Vintage Texas
- GrapeFest® Itinerary
- Experience Christmas Capital of Texas®
- Innovation & Aviation Itinerary
- Vintage, Cowboys & Culture Itinerary
- Wine & Culture Itinerary
- Shop ‘Til You Drop Itinerary
- Bonnie and Clyde Historical Tour
- Night Watchman Ghost Tour