Returning this year is the Craft Brew Experience. Ticket holders can choose 12 two-ounce pours from 20 local, Texas and national breweries. More than 50 varieties of craft brews will be available. Tickets for the Craft Brew Experience are $12 in advance or $14 at the festival. Additional tastings are available for purchase on-site. Ticket prices do not include festival admission.
Don't miss the pre-festival Craft Brew Dinners in the weeks prior to Main Street Fest. The dinners will be led by brewmasters, brewery representatives and chefs, and will feature food designed to specifically enhance the craft brew experience. The details for the Craft Brew Dinners are:
• Tuesday, April 7, 6:30 p.m., Mac's on Main, 909 S. Main St., featuring Grapevine Craft Brewery (Grapevine, TX);
• Thursday, April 16, 6:30 p.m., Chill, 814 S. Main St., featuring Deep Ellum Brewing Company (Dallas, TX);
• Monday, April 20, 6:30 p.m., Uncle Buck's Steakhouse, 2501 Bass Pro Dr., featuring Real Ale Brewing Company (Blanco, TX);
• Friday, April 24, 6:30 p.m., Hilton DFW Lakes, 1800 State Hwy. 26 E., featuring Goose Island Beer Company (Chicago, IL);
• Tuesday, April 28, 6 p.m., Love and War in Texas, 2505 E. Grapevine Mills Cir., featuring Franconia Brewing Company (McKinney, TX) and
• Wednesday, May 6, 6 p.m., Tolbert's Restaurant, 423 S. Main St., featuring Saint Arnold Brewing Company (Houston, TX).
Tap your toes to the tunes of live music on multiple stages throughout Main Street Fest. Stages include the Michelob Ultra Main Stage, the Texas Wine Terrace Stage, the Gazebo Stage and the Palace Theatre Stage. Returning this year is the 2nd Annual DFW ICON vocal competition, presented by JG Entertainment. DFW ICON will open the microphone to talented singers between the ages or 7 to 24 years old. Winner packages exceed $20,000 in prizes including recording, branding, photo shoots, image consulting and more.
Enjoy the thrill of KidCave. This year's activities include the SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium touch pool, LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Junior Builder Competition and much more. Win a prize at the games or take a spin on the rides along the Carnival and Midway. Unlimited Carnival Ride Passes will be available for $25 in advance or $30 at the festival on Friday from 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Main Street Fest features a unique lineup of specialty vendors at this year's festival. With new and returning vendors, Main Street Fest is the perfect spot to find a fabulous gift for yourself or that someone special. And don't forget, the more than 80 locally-owned shops, galleries, restaurants, jewelry stores, boutiques and more lining Grapevine's Historic Main Street will be open during the festival.
The 31st Annual Main Street Fest opens Friday, May 15 at 10 a.m. and admission is free until 5 p.m. Festival hours are Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16, 10 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. and Sunday, May 17, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. After 5 p.m. on Friday, adults are $7 and children 6 - 12 and seniors are $5. Weekend passes are $15. Souvenir weekend passes are $20. Complimentary shuttles run continuously from designated parking lots. For more information about Grapevine or Main Street Fest, call 817-410-3185 or visit www.GrapevineTexasUSA.com/MainStreetFest.
About Bank of the West
Bank of the West is proud to be an Independent Community Bank, serving the DFW area for 3 decades; helping to create flourishing communities by putting your dollars to work LOCALLY...with decisions made LOCALLY.
Bank of the West, Member FDIC, Presenting Sponsor of the 31st Annual Main Street Fest